Manufactured using 100% ecological plants and vegetable oils, they are formulated to moisture the deepest layers of the skin all day long. The skin recovers its optimum state of hydration and appears smoother and more elastic, without tightness, irritation or redness.
GEODERM uses selected vegetable oils capable of restoring correct hydration levels and adds extracts to prevent dehydration of the the stratum corneum.
+ Active Ingredients
- Shea butter. A powerful moisturising, nourishing ingredient. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, it is a natural cell regenerator with marvellous soothing properties.
- Olive oil is an exceptional emollient and antioxidant. Very rich in oleic acid and other fatty acids which, combined with the rest of the components, boost its emollient properties.
- Rice. Extract of rice starch contains high levels of natural emollients for intensive nourishment.
- Galactoarabinan is an essential ingredient that regulates and controls trans-epidermal fluid loss. It acts on fine lines, softening and smoothing the skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and hydrating vitamin which protects our skin against oxidation. In combination with vitamin C its antioxidant and cellular repair effects are multiplied.
- DELOUR Complex , a powerful antioxidant and vitamin complex which controls trans-epidermal water loss, naturally avoiding reduction of firmness and elasticity from the skin.
- Jojoba is an excellent emollient for the skin, giving deep hydration and increased softness for firmer, more elastic skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil. Thanks to its significant nutritive and demulcent properties it provides intense hydration to even the most damaged of skins.
- Avocado oil is rich in natural oil, minerals, proteins and vitamins A, B, D, E H, K, and PP, which make it highly effective in the treatment of dry skin.
- Rosehip oil is rich in essential polyunsaturated fatty acids which give it important regenerative properties for the skin tissues.
- Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins because of its cell regulation and protective properties.
The skin recovers its optimum hydrated condition and remains nourished, regaining lost elasticity and luminosity.
The result is smoother, finer and softer skin throughout the day.