99,5% natural origin of total | 100% vegan | Dermatologically Tested
The high concentration of natural ingredients such as spilanthes that relaxes the skin, hyaluronic acid that nourishes and caffeine that stimulates cellular absorption of nutrients and prevents fluid retention, revitalizes the delicate areas around the eyes and lips treating wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
How to use
Apply day and night on the contour of the eyes and lips from the inner corner outwards with a light massage.
Avoid direct contact with eyes, membranes and open wounds. Do not apply to children under 3 years old. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
• Prevents marks from contractions in the skin around the eyes and lips
• Moisturizes, revitalizes and diminishes expression lines and wrinkles
• Prevents fluid retention, treating eye bags
Type of skin
For all skin types.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco-caprylate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Arachidyl Alcohol, Aqua, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydrolized Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia ficus indica Seed Oil*, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Camelia sinensis Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pichia Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Ubiquinone, Xanthan Gum, Arachidyl Glucoside, Jojoba esters, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Helianthus annuus Seed Wax, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Acacia decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
*From organic agriculture.
99,5% natural origin of total
73% organic of total
Paraben free, Silicone free, Phenoxyethanol free
• Spilanthes: it is known as Biobotox or vegetable botox. It relaxes the skin and also prevents contractions of the face from being marked, maintaining a relaxed look all throughtout the face and mouth
• Hyaluronic Acid: one of the main properties of hyaluronic acid is its great ability to attract and retain water. For this reason, its use in cosmetic treatments for topical application allows the epidermis of the treated area to be deeply rehydrated so that its appearance is smoother and, by increasing its thickness and volume, it also reduces skin wrinkles.
• Caffeine: stimulates peripheral nerve endings helping to nourish the skin. The so-called dark circles -idiopathic hyperchromia is its medical name-, have many causes: genetic inheritance, age, illness or fatigue, but also poor peripheral blood circulation. Caffeine stimulates microcirculation. It also prevents fluid retention in the so-called eye bags. ol free