WHAT IS SPILANTOL?
Spilanthol, scientific name: Spilanthes Acmella, also known as biobotox, is an astringent herb that helps to rebalance oiliness, while soothing the skin and helping to stimulate collagen production.
It is a phytotensor, a fatty acid amide isolated from Acmella oleracea, considered to be responsible for the plant's local anesthetic properties. Acmella oleracea is a plant that has been used for years in natural medicine to treat pain and diseases related to the mouth, and it was also used for other pain and diseases due to its antibiotic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Acmella oleracea extract is becoming increasingly popular in the world of natural cosmetics and is used for the purpose of generating a natural face lift. When applied to the face, on the skin, the muscles of the skin surface relax, thus preventing the movements that cause expression lines and wrinkles. It also helps to maintain the collagen fibers in a perfect state and to protect the skin cells from radicals, slowing down the skin aging process.
BENEFITS OF SPILANTOL
Spilantol is a special plant. First, it is traditionally known as the "toothache plant" because of its ability to numb the mouth when chewing (in fact, just touching the top of these flowers produces a tingling in the fingers). Secondly, Spilanthes extract has a soothing effect on the skin, and also promotes collagen production.
In the past, several scientific studies have been conducted to investigate the effects of spilanthol on the skin. These studies have been able to demonstrate that spilanthol has a wide range of skin benefits, such as anti-aging, moisturizing and sun protection. In addition, the results of these studies suggest that spilanthol is a safe and effective ingredient for use in skin care products.
1. Smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: When applied topically, Acmella Oleracea plant extract mimics Botox treatment by relaxing facial muscles and decreasing muscle tension. As a result, the appearance of lines and wrinkles is smoothed. Wrinkles that form from muscle tension are lessened and relaxed when the extract is applied, resulting in a smoother, more even complexion. Many people praise Acmella Oleracea as a natural solution to aging, as it is non-invasive like Botox and much more affordable. The extract contains analgesic alkylamides called splinthol. This is what effectively "paralyzes" the facial muscles.
2. Provide hydration: Splinthol is also known as a potent moisturizer. It increases the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance in the dermis that helps to hydrate and retain moisture in the skin. Spilanthol provides long-lasting hydration to the skin, helping to improve skin texture and reduce dryness.
3. Sun protection: Spilanthol increases the skin's natural defenses against UV radiation, reducing the risk of photodamage. Spilantol has also been shown to reduce the harmful effects of UV radiation on the skin, such as premature aging and hyperpigmentation. It is important to note, however, that skin care products containing spilanthol should not replace sunscreens with SPF.
With moisturizing, firming and anti-inflammatory effect. Advanced natural treatment that treats wrinkles, bags and dark circles in the delicate areas around the eyes and lips. Contains spilanthol, hyaluronic acid and caffeine.
It contains specific active ingredients that revitalize the eyes and the skin around the lips. The high concentration of natural ingredients such as spilanthol that relaxes the skin, hyaluronic acid that nourishes, and caffeine that stimulates cellular absorption of nutrients and prevents fluid retention, revitalizes the delicate areas around the eyes and lips, treating wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
- 99.5% of ingredients of natural origin
- 100% vegan
- 73% organic ingredients
- Paraben-free, silicone-free, phenoxyethanol-free